Does the birth mother have to live in, or move to Florida to work with Shorstein & Kelly?

No. If the birth mother lives in another state, Shorstein & Kelly can still provide assistance with the adoption plan.  The Firm will also ensure that the birth mother has the assistance of an attorney or licensed child-placing agency in her state to assist with the adoption plan.


Previous post:

Next post: